Quest for Utopia
Beathani are okwaho born close to the Shrine of Life.
- Ability Scores: + 2 Constitution, + 2 Wisdom, – 2 Charisma
- Type: Beathani are outsiders with the native subtype.
- Size: Beathani are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Speed: Base speed 30 feet.
- Darkvision 60 ft.
- Beatha’s Favor: Beathani who cast a healing spell increase the die type one step (such as 1d8 becomes 1d10).
- Life’s Breath: Beathani can cast cure light wounds once per day as a druid of their character level.
- Life Affinity: Beathani sorcerers with the verdant or nature bloodline treat their Charisma score as 2 points higher for all sorcerer spells and class abilities. Beathani spellcasters with the Healing domain use their domain powers and spells at +1 caster level.
- Life’s Touch: Beathani receive a +2 racial bonus to Heal checks.
- Pack Fighting: Beathani gain a +1 racial bonus to attack rolls when attacking an opponent already damaged by an ally, and deal +1 damage to that same creature. This extra damage is not multiplied by critical hits.
- Languages: Common, Canid. Bonus: Elven, Sylvan, Dwarven, Halfling, Gnoll, Auran, Aquan, Ignan, Terran, Giant, Felisid.