Quest for Utopia
The following are the rules for creating a character for the Quest for Utopia campaign set on Xayrax.
- For ability scores, you roll 4d6 6 times, reroll any 1s, and then place them in any order on your character sheet.
- You will begin play at level 1.
- No evil alignment options.
- You start with the maximum hit points based on your class, plus your Constitution modifier.
- Add the benefits for taking a level in your favored class (+1 hp or +1 skill rank, or racial alternate)
- Choose your race
- Choose your class
- Choose your 2 traits (traits must be approved, but more than likely will be)
- Place your skill points into your skills.
- Choose your feats
- You start with maximum gold for your class (3d6 x 10 would give you 180 gp) to purchase your equipment
Quality of Life rules
We won’t be tracking some things. Weapon ammunition will effectively be “infinite”, unless they are specific/special types. There will be no need to keep track of food, but you will be required to visit an inn and purchase a meal whenever you enter a town/village/city, as well as each day you remain in the town/village/city.
As for carrying capacity, treat your Strength as 3 points higher than it actually is.