Quest for Utopia
Ishtaran are elves born close to the Shrine of Death.
- Ability Scores: +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, -2 Constitution.
- Type: Ishtaran are outsiders with the native subtype.
- Size: Ishtaran are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Speed: Base speed 30 feet.
- Keen Senses: Ishtaran receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks.
- Touch of Death: Ishtaran can cast inflict light wounds once per day as a cleric of their character level.
- Death Resistance: Ishtaran have death resistance 5.
- Blessing of the Grave: Ishtaran are also healed slightly by negative energy based damaging spells (such as inflict light wounds), and are healed by 1 point for each 3 the spell or effect would have normally dealt. They also receive half the normal healing of a healing spell’s normal healing (they still receive any bonus healing, such as cure light wounds’ 1d8+1, they still receive the +1 healing normally).
- Death Affinity: Ishtaran sorcerers with the Undead bloodline treat their Charisma score as 2 points higher for all sorcerer spells and class abilities. Ishtaran spellcasters with the Death domain use their domain powers and spells at +1 caster level.
- Languages: Common, Elven. Bonus: Abyssal, Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.