Quest for Utopia
Kohasaran are dwarves who were born close to the Shrine of Earth.
- Ability Scores: +2 Constitution, +2 Charisma, -2 Dexterity
- Type: Kohasaran are outsiders with the native subtype.
- Medium: Kohasaran are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Slow and Steady: Kohasaran have a base speed of 20 feet, but their speed is never modified by armor or encumbrance.
- Darkvision 60 feet.
- Stability: Kohasaran receive a +4 racial bonus to their Combat Maneuver Defense (CMD) when resisting a bull rush or trip attempt while standing on the ground.
- Earth Resistance: Kohasaran gain acid resistance 5.
- Earth Affinity: Kohasaran sorcerers with the elemental (earth) bloodline treat their Charisma score as 2 points higher for all sorcerer spells and class abilities. Kohasaran clerics with the Earth domain use their domain powers and spells at +1 caster level.
- Languages: Common, Terran, Dwarven. Bonus: Aquan, Auran, Elven, Gnome, Halfling, Ignan, and Undercommon.