Quest for Utopia
Medorsinians are gnomes who were born close to the Shrine of Water.
- Ability Scores: +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma.
- Type: Medorsinians are outsiders with the native subtype.
- Small: Medorsinians are Small creatures and gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a -1 penalty to their Combat Maneuver Bonus (CMB) and Combat Maneuver Defense (CMD), and a +4 size bonus on their Stealth checks.
- Slow Speed: Base speed of 20 feet.
- Darkvision 60 feet.
- Defensive Training: Medorsinians get a +4 dodge bonus to AC against monsters of the giant type.
- Gnomish Weapon Mastery: Due to their militaristic culture, medorsinians can use weapons as though they were Medium size (they use the DMG (M) column when calculating weapon damage).
- Water Resistance: Medorsinians gain cold resistance 5.
- Water Affinity: Medorsinian sorcerers with the elemental (water) bloodline treat their Charisma score as 2 points higher for all sorcerer spells and class abilities. Medorsinian clerics with the Water domain cast their Water domain powers and spells at +1 caster level.
- Languanges: Common, Aquan, Gnome. Bonus: Auran, Dwarven, Elven, Halfling, Ignan, and Terran.