Quest for Utopia
Okwaho are members of the Canid race, and are humanoid wolves. They live in tribal clans on the plains and forests of Tanka Makoce.
- Ability Scores: +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma
- Medium: Okwaho are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Speed: 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Okwaho can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Pack Fighting: Okwaho gain a +1 racial bonus to attack rolls when attacking an opponent already damaged by an ally, and deal +1 damage to that same creature. This extra damage is not multiplied by critical hits.
- Ominous Howl (Ex): Once per day, an okwaho can let out a long mournful howl as a standard action. Any opponent within 30 feet that can hear the howl cowers in fear, taking a -2 penalty to attack rolls, saving throws, and ability checks until the end of your next turn. This ability has no effect on creatures immune to fear effects. A successful Will save negates the ability (DC = 10 + okwaho’s character level).
- Languages: Common, Canid. Bonus: Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Sylvan, Felisid, Halfling.