Quest for Utopia
Verdani are plant-like humanoids who live in the forests of Salvinari and the deserts of Kharshamm.
- Ability Scores: +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, -2 Intelligence
- Type: Verdani are humanoids with the plant subtype.
- Medium: Verdani are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Verdani have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Low-light Vision: Verdani can see twice as far as a human in conditions of dim light.
- Natural Instincts: Verdani gain a +2 racial bonus on all Knowledge (nature) and Perception skill checks.
- Plant-like: A verdani is considered a plant for the purpose of spells and effects that specifically affect creatures of the plant type. Verdani can use magic items with powers or abilities that work specifically for creatures of the plant type. A verdani also has a +4 bonus on saving throws against poison, sleep, paralysis, stun, polymorph, and mind-affecting effects.
- Plant Feeding: If a verdani remains in the direct light of the sun for at least 4 hours, he does not need to eat that day.
- Languages: Common, Sylvan. Bonus: Elven, Gnome, Halfling, Giant, Goblin, Gnoll.